Returns and refunds
- We are sure you will love your purchase but if, for ever reason, you're not delighted with your item(s) you can return it unused in a saleable condition within 28 days of receipt for a full refund.
- Due to Copyright Laws - Knitting/crochet patterns and books are exempt from our returns and refunds policy and they CANNOT be returned for refunds.
- All Goods which are returned by you to us must be returned with appropriate packaging and the original invoice. Since you are liable for damage to Goods due to insufficient packaging by you, the best option is to return them with the original packaging as supplied by us.
- The Goods must be in an unused condition (except only in the case of Goods which have been discovered upon use to be faulty) to ensure part or full refund in respect of such Goods. All returns need to be returned to the standard returns address provided on the delivery slip for a full refund to be possible.
- You will be liable for the costs of returning the Goods to us. Please retain a certificate of posting as proof of your return. Your parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us, so we recommend using Registered Post.
- We cannot accept responsibility for parcels that get lost on the way to us.
- In the case of faulty Goods, please ensure there is a copy of the postal cost receipt returned with the faulty item(s) so that we can reimburse this amount. Please do not return by courier as we will not accept full courier charges.
- We will issue you with a refund for the price you paid for the Goods on receipt of the returned Goods and always within 30 working days of the notice of cancellation. Once processed, a refund may take up to 4 days to appear in your account. In the case of a valid claim for faulty, defective or wrongly delivered Goods, we will refund to you the Order Price (or in the case of an order containing multiple items, the relative proportion of the Order Price) within 30 days. We will have no further liability to you in respect of the matters referred to in this condition.
- In the event that we accept an order from you and that for reasons beyond our control we are unable to supply the Goods ordered by you then you will be offered a similar Good of equal or higher value or if preferred a full repayment of the amount paid to us as full and final settlement of all and any claims you may have as against us for non-delivery.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Loremar Warehouse, 21A Marine Walk Street, Hythe, Kent. CT21 5NW.